Library Spaces Available for Rent
Program and conference rooms are available for rent at all five Plano Library locations. There is a two hour minimum for rentals and fees (listed below) are nonrefundable.
Library Room Rental Fees
|Conference Room||$15 per hour
|Conference Room||$60 per hour
|Program Room||$25 per hour
|Program Room||$75 per hour
Spaces Available for Rent
|Library||Rooms and Capacity|
|Davis Library||Conference Room: 10|
|Program Room: 100|
|Haggard Library||Program Room: 100|
|Genealogy Program Room: 53
note: food not permitted
|Harrington Library||Program Room: 100|
|Parr Library||Conference Room: 25|
|Program Room: 100|
|Schimelpfenig Library||Program Room Capacity: 100
Capacity with Tables & Chairs: 40
Capacity with Chairs: 70
|Conference Room Capacity: 18
Please note: Due to fire code regulations, these numbers cannot be exceeded.
- Group or organization is responsible for setting up chairs, tables, etc, and replacing them where designated.
- Equipment and supplies must be removed at end of reservation. The Library will not store or be held responsible for any items left in the room.
- Nails, thumbtacks, etc. cannot be used to attach decorations to the structure or to the furnishings.
- Decorations may be used on the tables only. No candles are permitted.
- Kitchen facilities are available for the program rooms in all Library locations and food is allowed.
- There are no kitchen facilities for the conference rooms in all Library locations and food is not permitted; except at Parr Library where already prepared refreshments are allowed in their conference room.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are prohibited.
- Only equipment using 110 volts is allowed.
- The program / conference room must be vacated by the end of the scheduled time.
Library Room Rental Policy
Renters must first read and accept the PPLS Program Room Use Policy before reserving a space. Rental fees are nonrefundable and reservation of a room indicates acceptance of this policy.